People inevitably ask, “will drinking cranberry juice help pass a drug test?” They find ways to do this, and several individuals are looking for products that would help them pass the test. That’s why they try natural diuretics such as green tea detox or even cranberry juice. They also try Azul tea or even aspirin. When you go to pharmacies, you can see a lot of stuff that would help in drug detox.
If you’ve been dependent or have been using alcohol, marijuana, pot, or other drugs and you’re applying for a job, or it’s a legal requirement, then you’re in the right place as we’ll show two different methods that you can try, specifically cranberry juice cleanse and Palo Azul drug test detox. But to make sure, have ample time to try the methods before the actual test to make sure you’ll succeed.
Mega Clean + PreCleanse Pills
- Cranberry Juice
- What is 24-hour cranberry juice cleanse?
- Here are the pros and cons of Cranberry Juice
- What is Palo Azul
- Does Palo Azul work to pass a drug test?
- Pros and Cons of Palo Azul Drug Test Method
- Review of Palo Azul Tea:
- What about using Azo Cranberry Pills?
- How To Use Azo Cranberry Pills to Cleanse Your Body?
- Pros and Cons of Cranberry Pills Detox
The frequently asked question is “will drinking cranberry juice help to pass a drug test?” Research and trials are mentioning the benefits of cranberry juice.
- It’s healthy for the heart
- It’s for menopausal conditions
- It serves as an antioxidant and helps in fighting deterioration.
- It’s best for digestive health
There are still queries about cranberry juice cleanse method, such as: does cranberry juice clean your system from weed? Will drinking cranberry juice help pass a drug test, or does cranberry juice help detox THC?
These questions are hard to answer accurately. But, it’s suggested to follow the cleanse spread for over 24 hours.
What is 24-hour cranberry juice cleanse?
Check that you don’t have any allergies upon taking cranberry juice, and take enough quantity. Afterward, you can plan your drug test, and it should be 24 hours after your cleaning. You can also opt to buy 2 liters of cranberry juice. However, make sure to check the ingredients because the sugar level might be too high and can damage your health.
Cranberry juice can also make you pee a lot so make sure that you’re in an environment where you can do that. Make sure that you drink two liters stagnantly by diving it into glasses. Do it a day before the drug test and secure yourself in a nearby comfort room.
Here are the pros and cons of Cranberry Juice
1. Cheap, and you can easily see cranberry juice in stores or supermarkets.
2. It’s a natural diuretic.
3. It has a lot of vitamins like C, B6, E, and K1 and copper
4. It also has good taste! You can choose the best cranberry juice for detox.
5. Cranberry has antioxidant properties
1. Cranberry juice cleanse can’t guarantee a hundred percent detox or help to pass hair follicle drug test for occasional users.
2. It could only serve as a temporary detox.
3. Can react while using other medication like tizanidine, flurbiprofen, cyclosporine, amoxicillin, cefaclor.
Cranberry Detox Review:
What is Palo Azul
Not everyone is familiar, but Palo Azul is a plant, and it means blue stick. It’s originally from South America and used as a general body cleanser. It has the form of tea. The question is, does Palo Azul work in passing a drug test as well?
Does Palo Azul work to pass a drug test?
Preparing this kind of tea is very simple. You only need 2 to 3 ounces of Palo Azul tea bark and half a gallon of water. You can boil it for 90 minutes. Wait until it shifts to another color: brown to red and then to blue.
Once done, you can pour it in a cup. You can also choose to drink it cold or hot. This depends on you.
Pros and Cons of Palo Azul Drug Test Method
1. You can buy it at a fair price.
2. Has several benefits.
1. Doesn’t have any scientific research to back up its claim.
2. Does not guarantee 100% effectiveness to flush out THC metabolites
Review of Palo Azul Tea:
What about using Azo Cranberry Pills?
Azo cranberry pills are also a choice for body detox. Taking cranberry pills to pass drug test is an option you may try. Although, cranberry pills detox works better than the juice if you want to stay away from UTI. However, if anyone is wondering if it also works with detox, then that’s another question. There has been no significant research that answers this question.
How To Use Azo Cranberry Pills to Cleanse Your Body?
You can opt to buy Azo cranberry pills from a store or a pharmacy. The safest dosage to take daily is not to have more than four pills. You should take water as you have it too. Also, drinking a liter of water is advisable but it should exceed one liter at a time. The salicylic acid that’s contained in the Azo cranberry pills can accelerate the detox process, but at the same time should not exceed the recommended dosage.
Pros and Cons of Cranberry Pills Detox
1. Easy and cheap.
2. It is safe to use.
3. Can be used to fight UTI.
4. It contains Salicylic Acid that can work as a drug-masking agent.
1. This gives an orange tint to the urine that might cause for tampering.
2. Not accurately 100% detox to beat drug test.
3. Needed additional electrolytes and taking lots of water as a diuretic. It can’t be used on its own.
Whether you’re using Palo Azul tea, cranberry juice, or taking Azo cranberry pills for beating drug tests or lab tests, the important thing is you stay away from using any substances if you’ll know that it’s vital for your profession. There is no accurate scientific research that could prove any of these products’ accuracy, but giving them a try will not hurt either.