Promote your brand to a unique AT audience:
As an Assistive Technology company, there are a number of ways in which you can participate. You are invited to:
- Exhibit – an extended opportunity to exhibit – with at least 4 specified opportunities for delegates to visit the exhibition over one and a half days.
- Present a case study – submit an abstract on a new development or case study that you think will interest your customers.
- Sponsor – an opportunity to extend the placement of your product brand and create a positive relationship with delegates, including:
- sponsorship of drinks reception, raffle or evening meal
- provision of delegate bags, pens, paper etc.
Any of these options will allow you to present your products to a unique audience of Assistive Technology decision makers.
Please contact IPEM by email or phone the meetings department (01904 610821) to book or discuss your requirements. Please note that places are limited so early booking is advised.
Last edit: Simon Judge – 7th April 2006